Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PC game suggestions

and da winner is......Kakdiesel.

yeah ya'll i'd like to thank the lord up above for giving me the strength to win an argument with Dread lady and to show her she was wrong for goin off..i'd like to thank my crew up on 54th street HOLLA..i'd like to thank my teammates my coach and my baby momma Nathania...whud up girl, and I'd really like to thank elitefitness for givin me the opportunity to show my talents..without elitefitness there is no Kakdiesel

*cheers*

I have the first Everquest, but havent played in a LONG time, basically when the first expansion pack came out I quit playing

well I was wondering if you have to buy each expansion pack or what? there's a new one coming out sometime this year, can you only play the one you bought? I hate to be stupid about this, but I don't see it spelled out anywhere...

Im not gettin involved in any online games until Final Fantasy 11 comes out, Ultima Nexus or something like that looks like its going to be cool as hell. As far as I know those expansions for everquest are pretty cheap so go for the one that you think has the most interesting races to add on or just get em all

Top Bottom