Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PA and Par - 1-T Ethergels

originally posted by u4ik_RAGE
bump

anyone try out the ethergels yet?
I'm starting my cycle on Saturday. I'll be keeping a weekly journal of my results on here, so there's some feedback on whether this product will be worthy or not. I won't be on creatine or any other ergogenic aid, so any results I experience will be because of the 1-T and the Boldione(I'm stacking the two of them together). I won't be dieting but will still try to eat pretty clean through out the week. I'm hoping for the best here!! Only time will tell!!

Cool beans.

I'm wondering if it can surpass the 1-AD as Mr. Llewellyn claims (I think it's an indirrect claim). I was wondering about the Boldione, too, but not as interested.

Keep us posted and anyone else taking it too. :)

How will it affect Libido? I want to do more cycles of 1-AD but my girlfriend has banned me from the use of it :(

originally posted by 69Muscle
How will it affect Libido? I want to do more cycles of 1-AD but my girlfriend has banned me from the use of it
Well, my libido luckily wasn't that affected by 1-AD, but I wasn't going to take any chances with the 1-T, so I got some Sextrific by Sarken Nutrition, just to be on the safe side. Even if the 1-T doesn't effect me, the Boldione killed my sex drive before, so I may need the Sextrific for that.

Top Bottom