Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Outrage

are these the fucks that killed those kids? i say the hell with interogation, i say its time for some ritualistic turkish sodomy. me first.

What fucking assholes.
Kill them slowly, 1st I'd whip the shit out of them, then pour a couple handfuls of salt into the opne wounds, then hook an IV to keep them alive, slice their belly open stick my hands inside and have a good feel around pulling and tuggin on things. Then I's make sure they are still awake.
Last but not least I would get a good firm grip on thier spine and rip it the fuck out and beat them until I was satisfied, they would be dead after the spin thing but it would make me feel better.

Fucking low lives. There is too much shit in this country. Every country is throwing there low lives in the US and we have to deal wiht this crap.

I heard that if you claim to be refugee the government will give you welfare for as long as you lke. Nice to know that we have our own people to take care of and the gov just throws money everywhere else but here.

yuck, that's right across the border from Matamoros, where several years ago, some kids on spring break got tortured and decapitated by a f'd up group of satanic worshipers.

Top Bottom