Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Orville Burke put into a coma

GymIntensity

Just was surfing a little bit killing some time before I start feasting today, and I came upon a video of Orville Burke and how much of a monster he is / was. I read a comment on youtube about it being sad how he turned out so I did a google and found a site on him. It said after the 02 Olympia, he had to have a tricep surgery due to a tear during a posing routine for FLEX mag. It later says he went into a seizure and a coma will under anesthetic and now he can no longer pursue his career in bodybuilding.
What do you bros think caused this? Was it because he was probably on cycle and had high mg doses of Test running through his body while having surgery? That would be my guess. I've read posts about making sure you dont have surgery while running test. Just got me wondering a little bit.
Happy thanksgiving everyone, eat big :chomp:

a lot of guys don't pay attention to their own bodies. you have to listen to it. bodybuilders and powerlifters get into that mentality of pushing thru any and all pain. ignoring many of the little things that could be a red flag. me? i'm a fucking hypochondriac and have my doctors home phone # on speed dial.....

I have always maintained that gear; specifically test and anesthesia don’t mix.

Others disagree,

I have had a severe reaction, a friend had a stoke up in Vegas, and I believe it was because we both had gear in our system while going under anesthesia,

Ulter states he has had surgery many times while on, don’t know.

But I suspect that gear and anesthesia is the culprit for Orville

That's truly a shame. I underwent minor surgery with a local anesthetic while on 100mg/week of tren hex (that's all I was taking) with 5 ius/day of Jino and the Doc had to keep stopping for the bleeding to stop. He remarked how "vascular" I was. But he said it was a good thing. I was confused.

I did 2 surgeries last month on both of my legs to remove 2 scars using a silicone ballon ... a method called "Tissue expansion" . I was and Im on 1gr of test e. + dbol
Both surgeries I had general anasthesia. The only thing my doctor complained was that my blood was very thick.
A friend of mine asked me so many times for me to stop all the AAS at least 15 days before the surgery but I though he was being paranoic

I've had 2 knee operations in the past year while on with no problems at all. He could have been on other things besides gear that caused his problems.

I thought He went into a coma from fucking around with Slin??? I'm not saying it's a fact....but that's the story I always heard. Wasn't this like 5 years ago??

Top Bottom