Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

order info propionate

abeca4895

hello all, happy new year!!!

As some of you already know I got some prop from a source but it looked kinda shady so I gave it back and got my $$$ back as well. He also tried to play me and got me diff stuff then I ordered so to say the least I needed to find a new supplier…trust worthy this time as he supplies a few buddies of mine.

I just wanted to get some advice from the pros here. I will be ordering test prop. I will need enough to do 50mg eod for 8 weeks. I believe that will be 1400mgs of prop needed.
This will be my first cycle. I was thinking about doing 50mg the first week and then possibly bumping up to 100mg if my body responds well, but for now 50mg is what im going with.

What details should I give when ordering? Should I ask for Mexican gear? Should I ask for amps? Please let me know so I can be most efficient when placing my order.
I will also be ordering nolva.

Thx!

50mg eod wont do anything. 100mg eod is plenty low enough to get minimal results. it doesnt matter what brand of gear you get as long as its real and dosed right. i dont know about a suplier with a super market variety.

i was actually thinking about 50mgs the first week and then possibly going up to 100mgs as u recommended in a different post of mine.
im just a little hesitant with adding too much too fast as I work with my parents plus we have reoccurring clientele… worried that it would become to evident that im on gear...thats the main reason I decided to go with prop over enat, avoid the bloat and moon face.
Thanks joe

50mg eod wont do anything. 100mg eod is plenty low enough to get minimal results. it doesnt matter what brand of gear you get as long as its real and dosed right. i dont know about a suplier with a super market variety.

HG amps is what he has

Top Bottom