Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

orbit discount code??

yo, than ks sbt. i picked up a few things including that pes t2/shift/erase stack. so unbelievably cheap.

thanks andrew, will remember that one for my next order

Bump it's one thing to find low prices, then to top it off to have a discount code making it even more cheap and to finish you get your stuff in so quick. ORBIT is the real deal hands down.

yeah i spent about 3 bones, part of which was 2 alpha t2/erase/shift stacks, what a deal that was in the first place. its nice to have a discount code to top it all off, but i still feel like im stealing even without it. too bad it still can take a while tho to over customs into canada. i mean i ordered it thursday and its already at the border in idaho. so good on orbit for gettin it there so fast. now if only those bastards would do what they gotta do faster

yo, than ks sbt. i picked up a few things including that pes t2/shift/erase stack. so unbelievably cheap.

thanks andrew, will remember that one for my next order
Orbit is as cheap as a wholeseller can get, I have been shopping around for a couple years and orbit beats out nutra, bb, dps, with better shipping experiences!

Bump It's awesome that you can find prices so low there but like I said makes it even better how quick your stuff comes in and the awesome customer service.

yep, or the fact that the people who run this shit arent hiding in mansion on the beach somewhere with a bunch of fucking immigrants answering phones who are about as useful as tits on a donkey. if u want to give Orbit or Needto a big fuck you, or dude your products rock all u got to do is come here and talk to them yourselves. He Orbit Fuc, naw i am kidding u guys rock.

Top Bottom