Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinion on this epi/helladrol cycle

je1789

Any changes/tips/suggestions? Will not be starting my rat on it for another month or two so plenty of time to still plan. I was thinking of the following:

Weeks 1-6
Helladrol 50 50 75 75 75 75
Epi 2 caps everyday (20mg per pill)
Cel Cycle assist
Starting in week 3, when shutdown seems to start for the rat in the past, I will start hcgenerate and run through pct until bottle is gone

Weeks 7-10
Forged post cycle 2 caps 2 times daily
forma stanzol 6-8 pumps morning and night
clomid 25 25 12.5 12.5 (I am on the fence about this. In the past, after a beastdrol cycle with Sarms my rat developed a small lump under one nipple and itchiness. I got rid of it using letro and keeping clean of cycles for the past year but am over cautious now and do not want to have to deal with that again so I am trying to keep things better safe than sorry)

Other Supplements throughout
concret creatine
xtendlife total balance
fish oil
xtend intra workout
nee2slin
gear

I am mainly just not sure if the clomid is needed, but like I said I rather only get 85% out of the cycle and be 100% gyno free. Any help with tweaking the pct or the cycle is greatly appreciated.

i don't like running two methylated orals on th same cycle... your helladrol dosage is off as well... there is no point at all to run 50 mg... that's a waste... 75/75/75/100/100/125... you absolutely do not need letro here either... you would be fine with aromasin... clomid is needed as well...

so you would ditch the epi, up the helladrol dosage, keep everything else the same (including the clomid dosing for pct), and then add aromasin? I have read a lot of people using 12.5 ed or eod on cycle of aromasin to prevent any gyno issues. Would you continue with aromasin into pct, or switch over to the forma then? Thanks for the respone

i would drop the epi... it would be great if you could get your hands on some katana with the hella but im not sure how good the chances are of that... otherwise, do this

1-6 helladrol 75/75/75/100/100/125
1-6 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 n2guard
1-6 hcgenerate
1-10 need2slin

pct
7-10 clomid 25/25/25/25
7-10 unleashed/post cycle combo
7-10 forma stanzol
7-10 daa powerchews or powder
1-10 creatine nitrate

Top Bottom