Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

one or multiple trips?

I bought some plants, pots and soil and a new teranium for my tarantula yesterday. As hard as I tried, I had to make two trips :kaioken:

I prefer to make as many as possible. I will often take individual items out of each bag and take one at a time, such as a Gallon of Milk, a steak, or a roll of certs.

Nah I'm a one tripper to. I like to pretend I'm in the World's Strongest Man competition sometimes. The grocery bag contest.

I usually wait around for some kids to walk by, and then force them to carry my groceries for me by hitting them a few times with some solid blows to the spine and head. I make them do it in one trip though.

My hubby does 1 trip -- he'll carry 20 bags at once....

I usually do multiple trips to get in the cardio factor......although as a changeup I sometimes try for 1 trip, but don't often get everything in 1

I think the same work is done either way, regardless if its one trip or multiple trips.

W=F*d

maybe not but its close.

I prefer the one trip myself living in an apartment where I gotta lug shiot up the stairs through a couple locked gates.

2-3 trips. i just load up with as many bags as i can carry in each hand. usually have to contend with one of my dogs in the yard. they have an overhead runner with a 10 food lead on it and the stupid fuckers insist on making a circle around me while i'm carrying anything. i can't carry as much as i want because i need to be agile enough to kick the dog and then untangle myself.

Top Bottom