Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ONE CYCLE with CREATINE?

Raynmela

To all,

I have opted to use avant labs ONE along with Lipoderm-Y instead of going with Kynoselen( for reasons that I cannot find too much feedback or research on Kyno besides on animals). But anywho, I have two questions, 1.) Can I stack my one cycle with creatine? I will be doing 1 month normal dosing of ONE and a second month using hardcore dosing of ONE right after the normal dosing. 2.) Does one work like Lipoderm-Y? or can I apply it anywhere like wrists or shoulders and it would'nt matter? I know about the buring it causes but I am more worried about the hair growth at site of application.

Thank you all for your time...

Are you going to be bulking?? LipoDerm will not cause any fat loss if you are -- it might cause some redistribution of fat away from the area of application to other areas, but on a true mass phase, even that is questionable.

Creatine is fine with it.

You can apply it anywhere -- due to the possibility of hair growth, you might apply it where you already shave. Otherwise, the arms are a good place.

Thanks Par

Thanks for that...

as far as using Lipoderm-Y for bulking, I am half way through my cutting phase and finishing it off with my Lipoderm-Y (which I recieved in the mail today..VERY EXCITED!!) to get rid of the little love handles and lower gut which always goes away last for me. THEN as the end of Febuary comes to a close I will be starting my bulking phase (NOT TOO MUCH WHERE I GET BLOATED) with a little increase in calories and taking a 2 month cycle of ONE w/ Creatine for size and strength... Thanks again.. you are by far the most no-nonsense honest guy I have met who doesnt just go around selling crap to make a buck....

Top Bottom