Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oh no...

LiLady11

I'm am not having a very good day... I weighed myself before and found that I gained 5 lbs., which now brings my current weight to 150!! I called my friend and she took me to get my body fat tested and it came to 27%!! I'm 5'4" and am pretty small framed. I went through HS and my freshman year of college weighing at the max 120. I'm in my third year now and last January I started taking Paxil which has added to my weight gain!! I'm in the process of getting off the medication and trying to get my self together, but I just don't know where to start!! Please help!!

A clean diet and lifting weights is going to put you in the right direction....... are you eating clean?? Six small meals a day?? High protein low carbs?? List everything you eat in a day, and the women on this board can help you tremendously in getting your diet into high gear. That in turn will lower your b/f....and the weight lifting will build the muscle and pull your whole package together :)

Top Bottom