Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oh ecstasy, overwhelm! For Mind and Muscle#8 is up

So thats what deos it to ya......Now I understand. Its the heat and all that Peyote, :D Send some my way.......

Scaggs

Scaggs said:
So thats what deos it to ya......Now I understand. Its the heat and all that Peyote, :D Send some my way.......

Scaggs

I'm curious: you actually find my article(s) to be "out there"? I'm not happy with this one, it was a personal failure for me. But it's still readable, and understandable (to me at least [I just regard my diction as did not flow and concepts not effortlessly seamed together as my failure in this]). Just interested, that's all.

Hahah, don't take it personally. I'm just playin with ya. What I meant was that you have a very deep perspective and philosophical cranium. Your choice of words and how you lay them out to make your points. Interesting, yet sometimes confusing, but still, not the average thinker. You wouldn't find writings of such nature in your neighbors scratch pad would you? And I wouldn't consider it a failure either.

Scaggs

Scaggs said:
Hahah, don't take it personally

I don't take such things personally. I'm always interested in differing perspectives, and so at times I ask (on my home board I'll offer my most recent article for debate so that people can pick me apart [and at times one learns from such poke, pry and rankle]). :)

"Thus Spoke Dante Empire from Ashes
The Eyes of Regulation that Rest Upon us"

That is what I read. I guess it just wasn't what I was expecting from Dante B. I was expecting something to do with supplements or training and found Death to Tyrants. I was just like "what the hell is this?" Virgin eyes to your articles I guess you could say. I hope I didn't offend you. Sorry if I did.

Scaggs

Aggggghhhhhhh, you didn't offend me :p But I can see how that may catch someone off guard. You do realize that there are other articles in the issue (some actually do not see the "contents" menu-bar)?

There's a really good article about 17AA Steroids and Hepatoxicity. Here are the contents for this issue:

Thus Spoke Dante
Hepatoxicity: Fact or Fiction by Roy Harper
Arrests and Search Warrants by Grendal
SYNOkits by Dazed
The Best of Avant Forums by Dante
Pimpology featuring TLP
The Analects of Pardeucius
Q & A

You may enjoy a previous article of mine (regarding philosophy and drugs----a moral justification for their use):

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/magazine/i7main.html

Top Bottom