Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nutrition

Digital_Chaos

OK GUYS AND GALS, I DON'T POST MUCH, MOSTLY LISTEN BUT IM A NEWBIE AT ALL THIS....IM LOOKING TO PUT ON SOME SERIOUS MASS AND I KNOW THE KEY TO IT IS TO EAT!!!! I CAN EAT PRETTY GOOD THROUGHOUT THE DAY, HOWEVER, THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY I CAN EAT LIKE 6 TO 8 MEALS/DAY LIKE YOU SHOULD...I JUST DON'T HAVE THE APPETITE. LIKE I SAID I EAT A FAIR AMOUNT OF FOOD IN A DAY BUT SOMETIMES I FEEL IF I ATE ANYMORE I WOULD JUST PUKE. i GUESS MY APPETITE IS JUST NOT THERE.. NOW THERE QUESTION IS.....IS THERE SOMETHING I CAN DO/TAKE, TO MAKE ME HAVE A BIGGER APPETITE OR IS THIS IT, IM JUST NOT GENETICALLY ABLE TO BECOME A SERIOUS BODY-BUILDER?

i'VE BEEN WORKING OUT NOW FOR A WHILE AND HAVE SEEN SOME AWESOME GAINS, IM STILL GETTING STRONGER AND ALL BUT I KEEP THINKING TO MYSELF IMAGINE HOW MUCH BIGGER I CAN GET IF I EAT CORRECTLY.

Ok - try this, it helped me quite a bit. Figure out what you would normally eat a day - I know it's a pain, but tonight, right down everything that went into your mouth over the course of today. The next step is take all of that food, then divide it up into 4 small meals - throw in two protein shakes, and there you go, six meals in a day. So, at first, you are not eating any more (quantity of) food, just spreading it out over the day. That'll get your metabolism going and get you used to eating more frequently - notice I didn't say eating more. Once you get used to those small feedings, you can add or delete a little from each meal depending on whether you are bulking or cutting.

Hope this helps you out.

Your body will adjust. Keep trying to increase the number of meals you eat per day and soon you'll want them. Just stay consistent.

Top Bottom