Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nutrition/PhysiqueGoals

RyanStryker

Hello, my name is Ryan and I started my transformation on November 1st, the day after I looked at myself in the photo posted below. I was 278 pounds in the photo with no muscle mass other than what I naturally had. Roughly 6 months later I'm down to 237 through my nutrition, lifting, and my cardio. I want to list everything that I'm doing and see if anyone can tweak what I'm doing to help me reach my goals. I'd like to be 8-10% body fat so I can have my abs show, I'd also like to know how fast I can realistically hit these goals. My day goes, cardio on empty stomach, meal 1, 3 hours later, meal 2, lifting session, meal 3(post workout shake) 3 hours later, meal 4, martial arts trainining(second cardio session), meal 5 post workout about 3 hours after meal 4, and meal 6 is a casein protein shake before I go to bed stacked with glutamine. Im doing 3 a days Monday-Thursday and two a days the rest of the week with rest once a week. Meal one consists of 16oz egg whites and 2 ounces of juice or Egg Beaters depending if I have time to cook or not. Meal two is either 5 ounces of chicken or 6 ounces of lean turkey. Meal 3 is 46g of protein post workout. Meal 4 is 5oz of chicken, or 6 oz of fish, or 6 oz of lean turkey, Meal 5 is the mostly a grilled chicken salad with a little oil and balsamic dressing. Meal 6 is 48g of Casein before sleep. I feel I'm burning about 2000 calories Monday-Thursday with my heart monitor but I havent done it exactly in a few months. Not sure if you guys can look at me and tell what body fat percentage I am but can anyone help with tips for losing more weight and realistically how fast can I achieve my goals of 8-10% body fat and around what weight, me being 237, would I achieve those goals.

Top Bottom