Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not sure what to do

Theheavyhitters

Hey all, just looking to get some opinions on what you guys would do in my situation. I'm 20yrs old, just under 5'9" and weigh ~144lbs, ~11-12%BF. I started lifting for the first time about 6months ago and in that time I went from 125lbs to 158lbs. Then I felt like I was holding on to a little more fat than I would like so I dropped to my current weight (carb cycling worked well/quickly with almost no muscle loss).

Now here's where I'm just not sure what I want to do. Summer's coming up in a couple months so I would certainly like to have a six-pack by then (~136-7lbs 6-7%BF), but I'm also unsure of whether or not I want to go that low. I mean do you think at this point I should be focusing on building more muscle/bulking before thinking about dropping my BF? I'm not looking to compete in anything...just wanna look good/naturally athletic.

My original plan looked like this: Before Summer: Drop BF from 11-12 to 6-7...During Summer: Slightly increase calories to about 300over maintenance to keep BF while slowly building muscle (Still wanted to hold off the fat during Summer)....Fall/Winter -- All out bulk. Now I'm just in a bit of a dilemma -- unsure of whether or not I want to put on more muscle or drop the fat. Just wanna get some opinions -- What would you do in my position?

P.S. -- I got my hands on the Liposhred stack about a week ago, with the intent of using it while cutting. Now I'm thinking it might not be a bad stack to use while bulking...what do you think about that? Has anyone tried this stack out while bulking and get solid results?

Thanks for any input, and I must say -- This site is the best.

Top Bottom