Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Not eating as much as I thought....

JuicedAthletics

New member
Ill keep this short..
I had the time today to keep a food journal with everything i ate..
I pretty much eat this way all the time..
No wonder my body is stuck at 215 lbs....

7 meals 6 food plus one shake
2800 cals, 305g protein, 280g carbs, 50 g fat..
Thats for a guy in his mid twenties, 6'1'' 215 around 10% BF..

Food journals are a BIG help...
Looks like ill be dialing in my diet before I go back on the sauce...
 
JuicedAthletics said:
Ill keep this short..
I had the time today to keep a food journal with everything i ate..
I pretty much eat this way all the time..
No wonder my body is stuck at 215 lbs....

7 meals 6 food plus one shake
2800 cals, 305g protein, 280g carbs, 50 g fat..
Thats for a guy in his mid twenties, 6'1'' 215 around 10% BF..

Food journals are a BIG help...
Looks like ill be dialing in my diet before I go back on the sauce...


Often bodybuilders eat much less food than they think they are when tring to gains size.
 
good website.. im going to try that..

yea, i mean i eat 7 meals a day almost everyday.. I just didnt realize the amounts were so low..
Im gunna start by adding some flax oil here and there and maybe some peanut butter for a couple meals... my fats were low and those are usually calorie dense...
 
When I know I am going to have a hectic day...or if I know in advance that something will be going on where I will not be able to have good meals...then I usually pack a MRP to take with me...I always take them on vacations
 
Top Bottom