Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Norabol???

I have a question about Norabol a product from Mass Quantities.

Ingredients: 19-Norandrostenedione 100 mg
Silymarin 20 mg
Niacin 10 mg
Zinc 5 mg

Have any of you used this product? It is supposed to help aid in Fat loss. What do you think? I have already posted this question on the women's board about 2 months ago and no one seemed to know about this product. All replies greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

More info

Norabol for fat loss? Man i've heard many cases in which Nor's have made people FAT!!!! I gained some weight on it but a big chunk was fat. If you want to spare muscle take glutamine and bcaas and eat some protein/carbs every 3 hours. Stay away from hormone stuff for fat loss. Get some fat burners. If you got the money George has one for sale here, if you don't have the bread then go to Dpsnutrition.com and check out there fat burners.

Hey Nubian Beauty, I love that nick by the way. :rolleyes:

I'm not so sure if I agree with riskybiz. Nors making people fat? I don't see the logic behind that.

Nubian Beauty, my advice would be to try the Nors. They would have fewer side effects for women than the andros. You could try the Norabol, or even a "spray" product containing 19-nor. Don't be afraid to use moderate doses, I don't think you'll see many harsh side effects. (hair, etc.) If you do, you can always back the dose down.

A Norandro product along with ECA (or clen), some thyroid supp, and a good diet would, IMHO, give you some results.

M $

NubainBeauty, if you have more questions, feel free to e-mail me. Or if you just wanna mail me, cuz I love your nick. :D

[email protected]

Top Bottom