Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Norabol is insane..

TraxZBT

GeEzus.. i've only been on it a week.. and my bench went up 20 lbs... my muscles look fuller and shredded.. do i have to taper this or can i just keep on taking 600 mg a day? Once again.. Norabol is good stuff... definitely worth a try..

but its a dione form so with it comes gyno, and hairloss
sideeffects aplenty.

norandrodiol is much safer and works better!:D

adepss said:
but its a dione form so with it comes gyno, and hairloss
sideeffects aplenty.

norandrodiol is much safer and works better!:D
True, there's more risk, but I've not yet read anyone on here who's gotten gyno from Norabol or any norandrodione product. I think the real concern would be if you are prone to gyno, then you might want to totally avoid the diones.

I've just started a 12 week cycle of PH (including Norabol) because I've had them for a while and the hell if I'm gonna let 'em go to waste. I'll post results at the end of the cycle, but if I come out with gyno then I'm flying up to NYC to kick some ass at MQ!!! :D

Yes and no, anyone that has used the product (norandro) in dione form for many cycles will be at risk of sideeffects, true gyno does'nt happen overnite and too many men think they have gyno where in fact its usually trapped bodyfat that is harder to burnoff but will
go away when bodyfat percentage drops.

however longterm users will develop gyno in time if they continue using the diones.

already a study in NZL has confirmed this I'll try and locate it for you guys and will post it when I can.

I suppose just a few cycles 2-3 might be okay but if you want to use prohormones I suggest one go with the nordiol version.

Top Bottom