Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nor Androdiol and Side effects?

H

HighIntensity

My next Pro Hormone cycle is going to be Avant lab's 19-norandrostendiol transdermal product. With 500 mg of Nor Andro will I see more side effects close to those of testosterone. Will I need to take anti estrogen supps? Main things im looking to avoid are hairloss(but I take Saw P and use Nizoral shampoo as prevention) Gyno, body hair and liver damage. I'v always gone Nor Andro because according to all acounts it does not convert to estrogen. is this true as well with diol. :rolleyes:

In my opinion pro-hormones are garbage. Do a thread search and read up on what people are saying about them. They have PROVEN androgenic side effects but the jury's still out on whether or not they do anything as far as muscle growth is concerned. Why take chances. Stick to creatine, glutamine and a solid diet. If you're still unhappy, you would be better off with a REAL mild anabolic. Just my 2 cents.

I just got finished using androspray(Androdiol) at 480 to 960 mg a day for the second time for the last 3 weeks and saw no real side effects. Except for 2 zits on my back. With the Nor Diol I suspect you will see little side effects if any. Especially using only 500mg a day. Only time to use an anti estrogen is if you feel your nipple getting sore which I doubt will happen. As far as NOT converting into estrogen I think that is true with the Diols.

Pro hormones work if used correctly. Wich means more than the reccomended dosage. Just like steriods more is better. Nor-4-AD Converts to Nandrolone which is moderately anabolic and mildly androgenic. Fewer estrogen conversion problems e.g. gynecomastia than with testosterone precursors (stack some chrysin if you have any broblems with gyno) Fewer DHT problems (e.g. male pattern baldness and prostate enlargement) due to its more moderate androgenic properties (your saw plamento will take care of your hair. It converts using same enzyme as Androstenedione, so they probably should not be used together or else you risk depleting the enzyme and wasting the remaining precursor (supplement). It converts using different enzyme than 4-AD and Nor Androstenedione, so it may be used with one of those other two with less worry of depleting the enzyme needed for conversion. And to make Jacked happy make sure you eat a solid diet.
:D

Few Pro Hormone companies say not to stack any pro hormone with Chrysin because it will actually allow for more conversion to Estro. HOw true this is, I don't know. It could be found of ast's website www.astss.com , check out there message board. Stack 19 nor and 4 diol together take recommend dosage. It worked very well for me.

John G.

listen guys, maybe someone can help me. I am about to start a cycle of androsol- a topicial diol spray. I have a bottle of 1-ad however if you read my post last week I literally killed my stomach. I was out of comission for about five days. It was kinda my fault becuase I started the 1-ad at 3 capsules instead of one. Anyway I dont want to take the 1-ad capsules anymore after that. Unlike a lot of people I had a bad reaction to it. what I was wondering is can I break open the 1-ad capsules any apply it topically with DMSO, if I can that would be great.

pro hormones do work just not in pill,sublinguals and personally i dont believ transdermals if you wanna actually grow on pro hormones you should by a sterile kit and inject it

Top Bottom