Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No2 Or Myo Blas

RACE14

Hey guys, I'm new in this forum reading good stuff. I just have a question about NO2 and Myo Blast. GNC is selling it like crazy! The store manager states that it keeps your muscle growth literally overnight! Yeah right! Just wondering..

Thanks

RACE14

don't buy that crap. GNC isn't good for anything except vitamins and herbs. Buy anything else, like protein, on-line. Save your money.

I agree stay away from the hype. I've tried both and didn't see dick for gains. Stick to the basics for supps. i.e. protein, creatine, glutamine etc... Remember if it sounds to good to be true, then it is, especially geared towards bodybuilding.

if you use it, you may look like this
feggits.jpg

Try The herb rhodiola, it is in the myo blast. I think it is better that the myozap in which is the main ingredients. buy the standarized kind. take about 600 to 800 mg through out the day. You won't get it in gnc.....so go to an other herb store to find it. as far as NO2.......buy an effervescent L-arginine.......one pack a day........
both are cheaper than myo or NO2

KJ

HEY GUYS THANKS FOR THE INFO

Okay, thanks for the info....I'm not buying it!. I'll stick with cycle sustanon250, Deca and d-bol. Aol

c-ya

Top Bottom