Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no2 and v12

apal3

Is there any benefit to taking v12 and no2 together or are they basically the same thing.
Thanks.

I am sure that nobody has tried this yet, but I would not recommend it. You'd be overloading yourself and could possibly cause some unwanted side effects from it. Take one or the other, they both work on their own.

Josh

I used both, the only difference was it got in faster. So instead of waiting for 30 mins before workout, it was like 10 minutes. Was pretty cool too to have big ass viens. :)

how are you taking the v12 - before and after or just before and another time during the day...also, are you not taking an eca at all during the day or before training, i keep getting conflicting reports regarding the use of an eca or non ephedrine based supplement regarding it being non productive for the v12 when used together - does anyone have any good input on this subject?

They're good to combine actually, the extra AKG from the NO2 will increase your creatine uptake (from the V12). You won't be getting too much of anything that you can overdose on, so don't worry about that. V12 is just creatine, glutamine, taurine, arganine, and Betaine-Glycocyamine, but you don't get much of anything but creatine from it, so using extra any of the other ingredients will give you some extra results.

As for V12 and ephedrine, don't do it. AKG is a vaso-volumizer, and ephedrine is a vaso-restrictor. They perform exact opposite functions. If you are trying to lose weight, go with the ephedra, bulking, then go with the AKG.

Top Bottom