Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No test= No cycle?

happiest

I understand most insist on test based cycles...Now here are the questions:
What are the psychological implications if one waits a few cycles to include test and sticks to milder compounds like Var?
what is the libido issue when test is left out?
as usual, thanks in advance for your words guys

In my experience, after a few weeks of positive libido boost on Var only, it wanes and drops below normal.

Var probably wont destroy your test levels like some AAS, but after 3-4 weeks they are probably half to 2/3 normal.

It all depends on you bro; I've never done a test cycle and I've never had trouble with libido- half the time I wish I could control it better;). It's all about finding out how your body reacts to different compounds.

depends, don't run tren or deca without test, you will be shut down and have no libido prolly will lose the ability to fuck. i am on eq right now with no test, just proviron and i am sky high with libido. you can run primo, eq, tbol, winny, var, many compounds without test. i won't use it unless its prop and still its like playing with fire for me, i crash too hard off something like test or deca

i dont like test, to much sides for me. my favorit combo is NPP and dianabol and i have never had any sides nor potensproblems. even when i do parabolan only i dont see nothing.

I never had any problems doing cycles w/o test, sometimes I might feel a bit aggressive but no biggie you can calm yourself down. I ran deca w/o test w/ no libido or recovery issues. Right now I'm running Eq/Tren w/o test w/ no libido issues. It all depends on the individual bro.

or if ur like me and u got hot girls runnin around ur school but they all have STD's and been around the block 4 times and makin their way around again u want to not be able to get it up lol so if i were taken deca the deca dick would be a GOOD thing :)

Top Bottom