Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nightmare in the US

i hear ya mate..
its rather pathetic!

in turkey, gear is legal to buy and use just like vitamin c, bread, or milk.
in in israel, its legal to use with a script, but even if caught with huge amounts nobody gives a fuck.

only in the u.s the govt is interested in watching and monitoring every move you make.
its a damn shame..
but for that reason, sources are making SO much fuckin money!

I agree bros, it is bullshit to list AS as the same schedule as cocaine, heroine, etc. Too bad it was not the early 80's wghere steroids where a lot more accepted!

fun28hi said:
the war on drugs is a major waste of resources that would be much better spent in education and supporting physical fitness. Most children in fith grade can not pass the presidential physical fitness test. They can barely do one push up and cant even run for a quarter of a mile. Yet we are worried about steroids and baseball. We'll have 4 more years of this crap at least cause bush dosent want to ever address the real problems here only further his neo-con social agenda.

Again though bro, that outlook is part of the problem. Bush pre-emptively attacked the steroid issue because he knew Canseco was going to insist he did nothing while he was a Rangers owner. The ESPN broadcasters are as liberal as Rosie O'Donnell and they were 50% of the force driving the media circus if not more.

Let's put it this way, if Hillary Clinton was President, do you think she would announce that steroids are healthy? In fact she would come down even harder to prove how big her balls are.

musclemuscle said:
Class three...it is a felony to possess..just like cocaine

Incorrect

Cocaine is a schedule one drug (poss. schedule two but I'm almost sure schedule one)

Gear can be a felony or a misdemeanor to possess

satchboogie said:
i hear ya mate..
its rather pathetic!

in turkey, gear is legal to buy and use just like vitamin c, bread, or milk.
in in israel, its legal to use with a script, but even if caught with huge amounts nobody gives a fuck.

only in the u.s the govt is interested in watching and monitoring every move you make.
its a damn shame..
but for that reason, sources are making SO much fuckin money!

Yeah, the US government is great on the pocket book of sellers, but a bitch on the pocket book of users! Why the hell dont they just legalize it and tax the shit outta it like they do cigarettes and booze. Booze and cigs kill many more americans each year than steriods anyhow.

it's class II I got a package siezed they said it's illegal to import class II controlled substance into the US

Top Bottom