Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie needs help in Clenbuterol!

Ksurf

Hello guys,

My name is Kenneth from Malaysia.
Here's my stat:

Weight: 78KG
Height: 174CM
BF: Approx 20%
Sex: Male

I am thinking of getting Clenbuterol (20MCG/tab) from the local pharmacy. My question is, do you think it is good to start with 20mcg for the first 3 days and then stay at 40mcg for 11 days (which makes it 2 weeks including the first 3 days)?
Also, do you think I need to take 2 tabs (40mcg) in ONE go in the AM? Because I usually workout at 7.30AM...

I am wondering if I can use Clen while at the same time having complex carb with protein in my meals?

Thanks and I really appreciate it if anyone here can lend me a helping hand!

Regards,
Kenneth

If you must use Clen you will need to go above 40mcgs. I did a cycle of this and started low and built my way up to 100mcgs. I would split the dose morning/noon/evening.

Ex: this was my top dose and I built up to this to access how I was going to handle sides. I worked good but I don't think it's worth the bad sides you could get. There are better options out there that are more safe and just as effective.

40mcgs morning
40mcgs noon
20mcgs evening

Thanks for replying bro Bailey. appreciate it!!!
Alright, so do you think I should be sticking with 40mcg for my first 3 days buddy?

Thx again :)

Yes 20mcgs in AM and 20mcgs at noon then ramped up over the next 4 days till I got to 100mcgs.

You will also need some taurine and potassium as one side effect is cramping.

In my local place, I don't think I can get my hands on Taurine and Potassium.
I am thinking maybe to consume 3 bananas and some light sodium foods throughout the day..
Do you think it will help with the cramping thing buddy?
Thanks a lot!!!!

Warmest Regards

I would stay away from clen if I were you
Cardio + diet = real results
Try this you won't regret !!!

Sent from my GT-I9295 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom