Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Video - Trenbolone explained

muskate

High End Bro
Platinum
In this video, I talk about the steroid Trenbolone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAdPJLrdq6U&feature=youtu.be

Tren has an anabolic:androgenic ratio of 500/500. In comparison, testosterone has a ratio of 100/100. Tren is 5x stronger then testosterone mg per mg. Tren is a very powerful and effective steroid, but it can also be very harsh in the way of side effects. I personally don't think it's smart to do a steroid cycle with tren until you have done 3-4 steroid cycles before hand.

I recommend running the testosterone higher then tren to keep side effects to a minimum. I really like a dosage of 500mg/week for test and 300mg/week for tren. A little bit of tren goes a long way. I really see no need to ever use more then 300-400mg of tren per week.

Remember to include the proper support supplements in your cycle. A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

This is how I would run a test/tren cycle:
Weeks 1 - 10
Testosterone e 500mg/week -> e.g.inject 250mg Monday and Friday
Tren e 300mg/week -> e.g. inject 150mg Monday and Friday
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
cardarine 20mg/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

The last thing I'll say is that human grade tren has not been in production since 1997. Any source claiming to have pharmacy grade tren is flat out lying to you. Even if you somehow convinced your doctor to write you a prescription for tren, you couldn't get it because no pharmacy company is producing it. You can only get under ground lab produced tren or veterinary grade tren.

This is a good video. I suggest everyone checks it out.

Tren really is an amazing compound.....but.....so are a lot of other AAS. This is why it is so important to wait until you have quite a few cycles complete before jumping to tren.

You have to remember that this game is a marathon and you want to constantly be progressing and working up to something. There are many other compounds that should be run first on your way up to tren.

This is how you can continue to see progress and not plateau.

Trenbolone is one great compound when it is used right. It can definitely cause a lot of trouble, but if you approach it in the right way, the side effects will be minimal, and the results will be amazing. This is one nice video explaining how to run it properly.

Top Bottom