Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Platinum Member, 30 Weeker :)

builtbydesign

:Chef:

So I like to cook my own goods, thus the ease of running for so long. Not to mention the most important part, me being on TRT, prescribed not self medicated, so never pct.

I am thinking of setting up a nice long 30 week blast cruise 2x, almost like a sling shot type approach. I want to keep my amount of gear to a moderate to conservative dose, there is always more time to cycle in the future, never enough time to recover for blood panels.

Here is a ROUGH outline of what I am thinking, remember this is a winter to summer cycle with seasonal specific results wanted:

Winter Week
1. Testosterone PhenylPropionate.................450mg/wk.......1-12
2. Nandrolone PhenylPropionate...................450mg/wk.......1-12
3. Masteron Enanthate............................400mg/wk.......1-12
4. Dianabol***...................................30mg/day.......2-6

Bridge into Mid Spring-Summer
1. Testosterone Cypionate (trt/pct)..............200mg/wk.......1-6
2. Dianabol***...................................10mg/day.......1-5

Summer-Early Fall
1. Testosterone Cypionate........................200mg/wk.......1-12
2. Masteron Enanthate............................400mg/wk.......1-12
3. Trenbolone Enanthate***.......................200mg/wk.......1-12

Ancillaries
1. Aromisin 25mg ED/EOD with any dose over trt 200mg, 12.5mg EOD on trt dose.
2. Pramipexole .25mg Every 12 hours (AM, PM) while on 19-nor's.

**Cycle Disclaimers**

The reason that I am not going to be running a higher dose of Dianabol is that I personally dont think that it is needed. I dont like to mess with my liver, I dont drink either, I know it can take a beating and recover but yet I still dont find that as a reason to. Being on trt I'd rather not fry my liver next, thats called death.

As for running the dianabol during the bridge, this low dose will be sufficient enough to maintain some of the bulk gained during the winter, as well as be a very nice PWO addition for me to push myself further while giving my body a break from the winter compounds and overall amount of androgens/anabolics.

During my Summer cycle, I am opting to run my TRT dose of Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/wk, with a low dose trenbolone enanthate 200mg/wk. This is going to be a 1:1 low dose ratio due to the fact that my goals at this point are not to be putting size on, it will be to maintain the LBM I have and had gained from the winter, mature those gains and gain more density from the summer, as well as cutting body fat.

The reason I am running short esters in the winter and long in the summer is because I like to jog and dont like pinning every day in my glutes during summer, also with low dose amounts, and my above goals in mind for not gaining but maintaining, they will serve a better purpose and better effect at withholding any type of side effects. I dont think that bloat will be of an issue at any point in any of these cycles, I always watch carb and sodium intake (CKD), as well as e2/prolactin. Not to mention i think the addition of the DHT compount Masteron will suffice to drop all water and harden me up to where id like to be withouth high toxicity levels of tren.

The reason I am trying not to run high doses of more toxic compounds, like tren or orals, are just simply due to health reasons.

On 200mg/wk of test your still going to have test levels >1100, I think the low dose dbol is a waste during the bridge and your body would likely benefit from the break in orals.

Top Bottom