Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New diet

imthatguyyet

Oke lads want some overlook on my diet I kinda fixed it my goal is bulk/lean bulk but want really some quality muscle

I'm on test 500 mg pw and dbol 40 mg a day
Now breakfast 200 grams small breads with some cheese inside sometimes a whey shake

Nevermind I'll post what I get in during the day instead of the times cause it can change a little sometimes

500 grams of yoghurt
About 200 grams small breads with a little cheese inside
500 grams low fat yoghurt
450-500 grams chicken
About 0.5 liter of milk
And a few eggs (sometimes when I feel like)
And usually a little of rice/pasta with soup

Now I see my foods are all very clean and there sure is some nice protein in their, but I wonder if u guys think the calories would be enough for a bulk or clean bulk , the 500 grams chicken is already 120 grams of protein the yoghurt 20 grams let's say the breads about 10 grams milk 10 grams eggs let's say 20 grams that's 180 grams of protein from just clean food let's add a whey shake to that and I'm past 200 grams a day easily, just want to know what kinda gains could I expect with this kind of diet (should I add or remove something) ???? Hoping to hear something from you guys

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

The protein sounds pretty good for bulking, but how much do you weight, how old, how tall? Just wanting to know to see if you're eating enough calories for growth.

Eat Chicken ground turky steak rice sweet potatoe oats eggs whole wheat bread(no cheese inside) rice cakes avacado natural pb greek yogurt fruit whey isolate and depends on how you're training.

Like jjb said, you'll want to want to look into these foods. Also, I could around 2,400-2,500 calories in what you posted. At your size, you're going to want to eat around 3,000-3,500 calories to see some serious growth.

Top Bottom