Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2Burn and FormaStanzol

tophsTL

Hey guys, haven't ever posted on the forum, but definitely like to check out whats going on almost on a daily basis. I got a bottle of N2burn about a month ago when there was a good deal going on. I plan on running this after new years just to get a good boost on slimming down some. I was wondering if adding Forma would add any benefit to helping me slim down while keeping strength up. It would just be ran as a standalone obviously, no PH's for now. I'm gonna be cutting calories, and obviously intensifying my cardio. I will still be lifting as I have been for years and was hoping you guys could just give me a heads up as to whether this will be worth my time to add it in. I also take in my daily vitamins, fish oil, proteins. And I'm not looking for a quick fix either, just wanted to know if this is worth combining while i'm taking the N2burn. Can't beat the deal at Mr. Supps right now, 35% off a bottle knocks it down to $36. Thanks for any input guys!!
Stats:
weight: 230
height: 6'1"
bf% 18-20%

Anyone?? Just wantin to get on this if its worth it all. I know it gets great reviews from you guys. Thx again!

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

I really honestly never say any pronounced fatburning effects while on forma, and I've ran it specifically for that purpose, 7 pumps AM and PM up to 10 pumps AM and PM for up to two months.

I have never tried need2burn but I'm sure it will help you on your journey. I got great results myself running forma, ostarine, and need2slin man. It really cut me up.

Thx for the replies guys!! Gonna run them together starting Feb. Can't wait, have both just waiting, teasing me, sitting in my cabinet lol.

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom