Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Need winstrol cycle help please.

starskulker

Active member
I am on 250 test every four days and plan to add winstrol to my cycle in about a month. I am going to be using 25mg tabs. Is 100mg daily a good dosage and for how long may I run it?
 
like ulter said.. start with 50mg.. bump it up to 75mg if you need to and then to 100..

always use the least amount that works for ya..

run it for 4-5 weeks
 
starskulker said:
I am on 250 test every four days and plan to add winstrol to my cycle in about a month. I am going to be using 25mg tabs. Is 100mg daily a good dosage and for how long may I run it?


Start with lower dose taking 1/2 in morning and 1/2 in evening, and slowly build up. Winstol has history of causing joint stiffness and pain in some.

good luck to you
 
Ulter said:
Yes it's a good dose. I would use 50mg/day first though. See if it bothers your joints before you go up that high.

I agree,i use 100mg ed of winny and love it but after about week 5 my knee's do start to hurt but it's worth it. I usually run the winny for 10 week's.
 
Top Bottom