Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need to make sure my diet is optimal

mr_ectomorph

Hello guys, I need some advice on dieting. Maybe you could help me out a little.
I try to aim for meal frequency. I have tried both high fat moderate carb diet and high carbs moderate fat diet. I have realized that I bloat a lot less from high fat diets and I feel alot better. My breathing gets very heavy from high carb diets and I get realllyyyyyy bloated.

I am 6'1, 210lbs upon waking, 19 years old. I train 5-6times a week. I like doing my cardio on the treadmill directly upon finishing my workout on an empty stomach. I do around 3 to 3.5mph with 10% incline for 20-30minutes depending on my mood.

I am using 25mcg of t3 a day
612mg test e
350mg tren a
490mg npp
0.25mg adex ed
0.625mg prami ed

Drugs are worth nothing without a good diet.

My daily goal is 3500 cals
I like to take pre post workout shakes because I have the worst imaginable appetite. I like to do pre workout 50g whey with 35g carbs from waxy maize and for post 60g protein with 35g carbs from waxy with some simple sugars.

Again, the less carbs for me the better. I feel very flat after eating 4-4.5k cals a day. So maybe you guys could help me fix this issue

Thanks

Eat less carbs and more good fats. 19 year old running test tren npp that's the problem with AAS and it's bad reputation , oh and a thyroid hormone

Calorie intake is actually essential for energy but make sure that you have it for the right amount. Eat only what you need for your daily activities. Calorie should only be one third portion of the food you eat. Eat more fruits and vegetables, drink more water, avoid salty, fatty and sugary foods but never skip a breakfast. 2600 calorie is often recommended.

Top Bottom