Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some help

Jefferyaron

Going on my 3rd prohormone cycle and not sure what I want to run anyone got any ideas? Going for strength and very lean bulk

Rick hit it right on the head brother. We've got your goals (strength and lean bulk), and that's a great starting point, but what's your age, height, current weight and bf%, and what kind of training and diet regimen do you have going on currently?

There's a lot of really smart and experienced people around here, and the family here is glad to help!

22 158lbs 5'8 11-12% maybe... Diet just whatever I can find lean an high in protein and normally carb up at lunch for my evening workout. High metabolism don't put on weight well. Always on the move for work due to being in the army. Last cycle was SuperDrol and epi. Only put on maybe 8lbs but strength definitely boosted. I actually am going to run mutant plexx quad stack I know it's horrible for the liver but I'll run some N2 guard and hope for the best.

Top Bottom