Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some help

jkastner

Hi guys. I am new to the site but am already addicted. Was hoping to get some feedback from people on how to tweak my diet/change up my workout so i can lean out. I am 22, 5'5" and currently 129 thanks to some thanksgiving binges. I am not sure what my body fat % is but I have an athletic build and put on muscle rather easily. I work out 6 days a week. Lately I have been alternating between days where I do 30-45 minutes of cardio with 25-35 minutes of weight training after. My cardio is typically either the ellitpical or running/walking on an incline-frankly i get bored running and am not the biggest fan of it. For weight training i do a 10lb weight for my arm work, at 10-12 reps. I do bicep curls, tricep kickbacks, chest flys, rows and hammer curls along with a few other things that im not sure of the name. for my legs i do 10 regular squats, 10 plie squats, 10-20 lunges, 2 sets on machines that work the inner and outer thighs and leg extensions for my quads. On the other days I have been dabbling with a Physique 57 dvd (cardio barre work). its been helping my flexibility and posture a lot so i really like that. but in general i am stuck in a bit of a rut and want to lean out. Ideally i would like to be somewhere between 118-122.

This is a typical day of food for me:

Morning: sm banana before my workout- then 2 egg whites w/ half a slice of FF Cheese, 1tbsp ketchup, a slice of light wheat bread (45c), and a bit of coffee with low fat creamer

snack: usually about an oz of mixed nuts

lunch: large salad ( been on a bit of a greek salad kick) the salad usually has a head of romaine lettuce, 1/3-1/2 c of feta cheese, 3 or 4 mini peppers, 1 mini cucumber, and somewhere between 6-10 cherry tomatoes, with 2-3 tbsp low fat greek dressing. usually i ll munch on something else as well such as trisquits which i try to contain myself to 10 of them. and then i usually find something sweet, and processed to end it with (im a sucker for the mini tootsie rolls)

snack: light & fit yogurt, maybe a few pretzel rods

dinner: changes depending on the mood but i know this is where i tend to go overboard. tonight i had 1 cup of my dads homemade chili (90/10 ground beef, tomatoes, celery, kidney beans, chili sauce), a md sized apple, 5 baby carrots, a mini pita with probably 1/3 a cup of egg salad (made wiht miracle whip, 1 whole lg egg, and 5 egg whites, mustard and celery), and 1 reses mini.

any feedback on what i need to do to drop weight and get out of my workout rut would be GREATLY appreciated

Top Bottom