Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need some advise on this cycle

austboy

Hi,
I need some advise on my girls next cycle.She has already used injectable stan (winny) at 12.5mg eod and hated the side effects. The side effects included: edema, some facial and body hair growth. Nexts we tried deca at 100mg every 10 days. Again she held alot of water.
My girlfreind is 24 years old, weighs 128lbs at a height of 1.70m.She wants to add some lean mass on her frame, and drop some body fat. (current body fat of approx 20%)

Her next cycle is going to be a 12 week primo at 100mg / week. Also at the bginning of week 4 through to week 10, 36iu of growth.
Please don't advise to use lonavar (anavar) as it is not available in Australia.

Looking forward to your response.

Using AS will not shed bodyfat! It will perserve muscle while you are dieting....it takes a very clean diet and a good training routine. What is your girls training and diet look like now??? This is the most important thing and should be planned out and right on track. If she did not like the sides on winny, why would you try deca? I would not stack on her next cycle, so that way you know what sort of gains she is getting and sides, and you will know what AS is doing what, otherwise it becomes a guessing game and you do not know what works and what does not, start dosages low and go SLOW! Is she looking to compete or what are her goals???

new@gettingbig: Thanks for the input. However she is using AS and the Growth to put lean mass on.
Her diet is exceptionally clean, she eats six small meals a day which is composed of 140gms of protein, 250gms of carbs and 30gms of fat.
Her protein source includes only white meat and whey powder.
Her carbs are Basmati Rice, bread, fruit.
She eats a large variety of vegetables, both fibracy and starchy.
Her training regime is as follows:
5 mornings a week before breakfast - cardio
5 evenings a week - weight training consisting of 3-4 sets per exercise. 3 exercises per body part at a rep range of 6-10.
My girl wants to compete at the fitness level.
Do you think it will be necessary for her to go on the birth control pills to bring her estrogen levels back to normal?
Look forward to all responses.
Thanks.
austboy

If she is looking to lean out I would cut out the bread, and stick with sweet potatos, oatmeal, rice, veggies, yams, bananas and some fruits. As far as birth control, why do you want her estrogen levels to go back up??? If you are looking to do cycles and put good lean mass on and compete?? Birth control has a tendancy to put weight on women and who wants the extra estrogen??? I personally came off of birth control about 7 months ago. A lot of women on her have come off as well to lose the excess weight etc. It is all up to her and what she wants to do. Keep her cycles low and work your way up slowly, especially if she is just interested in fitness and not bodybuilding, she wont need a lot of size, just good solid lean physique with a little bit of muscle. goodluck:)

great idea new@gettinbig. But I wanted her to use the birth control pil after her cycle to bring her estrogen levels back to normal to reduce the risk of oesto.....Another question,should my girl incorporate nolvadex or armidex while she is on a cycle to help her shed body fat????
Look forward to all responses

Top Bottom