Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some advince on my thrid cycle. Test-P/Tren-A

Dr.Viking

Need some advice on my thrid cycle. Test-P/Tren-A

Hey guys

I've been around this forum for quiet some time but never registered or posted anything before, but it's about time.

A little bit about myself. Im 25 years, been doing sports my whole life. Found my passion for the gym and started lifting seriously about 7 years ago. Did my first cycle 3 years ago consisting of 12 weeks of test-e 250mg E4d + 50mg of tbol for the first 6 weeks. Did my second cycle with Test-E, NPP, Tbol, ipamorelin finishing off with some anavar about 1 year ago. And now I feel it's time for my 3rd cycle.

I'm 5'8 and my current weight is around 176lbs.
1RM
bench 310 lbs
squats 385 lbs
deadlift 480 lbs

So I've decided to try out tren for the first time. I've read a lot about it and the different approaches people use. Wether to go for high test/low tren or the other way around. I've started out with low dose tren since I dont know how my body responds but the plan was to gradually up the dose of tren while dropping the dose of test. I will stay on a slight surplus of calories but Im not looking for a huge bulk, just good gains without too much of extra weight and bloat.

Did my bloods before starting cycle and everything looks good. LDL at 100, HDL 65, Triglycerides 70, test, CBC and liver enzymes all normal. Will check again 4 weeks into the cycle. My initial plan was to run it like this.

1-16 Aromasin 12,5mg ED
1-14 HCG 250iu E3D
14-PCT 500iu EOD
1-2 Tren A 40mg ED
1-2 Test P 130mg EOD
1-6 Tbol 30mg ED
2-10 Tren A 70mg ED
2-10 Test P 50mg EOD
8-16 Test E 300mg E4D

On cycle support
Liv.52
Zink
Vit B5
Omega-3
Dandelion root (for BP)

PCT
Test infusion/Post cycle
DAA
Forma stanzol
Clomid 25/25/25/25
LGD 4033

I do have letro and caber at home if I would need it, but prefer not to run strong AI or D2 agonist if I don't get any symptoms or my labs show me I need to.

So my questions. I do have HCG at home, but Im not sure what approach to use. First cycle I did 250ui E3D through the cycle and then upped the dosage before PCT, and my other cycle was a bit longer so I didnt want to run it through the whole thing so I started with it a couple of weeks before PCT. What do you suggest this time?

Also, my initial plan as I said before was to gradually up the tren and drop the test if I felt my body tolerated the tren. The thing is now Im on my 13 day of the cycle and I don't have that much side effects. High blood pressure, acne, night sweats and really f*cked up nightmares but besides that I feel pretty good. Is it still worth to go through with my initial plan of dropping the test while upping the tren or should I just keep going like this since I seem to tolerate this regimen?

Im glad for all input I can get. Thank you in advance

Last edited:
run you hcg as a kickstart as the end of cycle instead of throughout.I like that method much better, but some prefer the former

check your pms good friend, when you get a chance and reply

Re: Need some advice on my thrid cycle. Test-P/Tren-A

Hey guys

I've been around this forum for quiet some time but never registered or posted anything before, but it's about time.

A little bit about myself. Im 25 years, been doing sports my whole life. Found my passion for the gym and started lifting seriously about 7 years ago. Did my first cycle 3 years ago consisting of 12 weeks of test-e 250mg E4d + 50mg of tbol for the first 6 weeks. Did my second cycle with Test-E, NPP, Tbol, ipamorelin finishing off with some anavar about 1 year ago. And now I feel it's time for my 3rd cycle.

I'm 5'8 and my current weight is around 176lbs.
1RM
bench 310 lbs
squats 385 lbs
deadlift 480 lbs

So I've decided to try out tren for the first time. I've read a lot about it and the different approaches people use. Wether to go for high test/low tren or the other way around. I've started out with low dose tren since I dont know how my body responds but the plan was to gradually up the dose of tren while dropping the dose of test. I will stay on a slight surplus of calories but Im not looking for a huge bulk, just good gains without too much of extra weight and bloat.

Did my bloods before starting cycle and everything looks good. LDL at 100, HDL 65, Triglycerides 70, test, CBC and liver enzymes all normal. Will check again 4 weeks into the cycle. My initial plan was to run it like this.

1-16 Aromasin 12,5mg ED
1-14 HCG 250iu E3D
14-PCT 500iu EOD
1-2 Tren A 40mg ED
1-2 Test P 130mg EOD
1-6 Tbol 30mg ED
2-10 Tren A 70mg ED
2-10 Test P 50mg EOD
8-16 Test E 300mg E4D

On cycle support
Liv.52
Zink
Vit B5
Omega-3
Dandelion root (for BP)

PCT
Test infusion/Post cycle
DAA
Forma stanzol
Clomid 25/25/25/25
LGD 4033

I do have letro and caber at home if I would need it, but prefer not to run strong AI or D2 agonist if I don't get any symptoms or my labs show me I need to.

So my questions. I do have HCG at home, but Im not sure what approach to use. First cycle I did 250ui E3D through the cycle and then upped the dosage before PCT, and my other cycle was a bit longer so I didnt want to run it through the whole thing so I started with it a couple of weeks before PCT. What do you suggest this time?

Also, my initial plan as I said before was to gradually up the tren and drop the test if I felt my body tolerated the tren. The thing is now Im on my 13 day of the cycle and I don't have that much side effects. High blood pressure, acne, night sweats and really f*cked up nightmares but besides that I feel pretty good. Is it still worth to go through with my initial plan of dropping the test while upping the tren or should I just keep going like this since I seem to tolerate this regimen?

Im glad for all input I can get. Thank you in advance

everyone has a different preference on lower or higher test with tren... my recommendation is always lower test... let the tren shine and do not add the possibility of more estrogen with a higher test dose... the last thing you want is both elevated estrogen and prolactin... regardless, your going to get sides with tren, even at a lower dose... they may not be as pronounced so to speak but they will still be there... i would be using dostinex bro... you don't have to abuse it... at the minimum once a week just to ensure your safety... what i dont like on your layout is the way your using hcg... that is very counterproductive and will have alternate effects of what your wanting... that's way too long to use it and over time not only will you desensitize, but you will raise estrogen and you will have mimicked lh or fsh too long making it far harder to get it kickstarted again... if your intent on running this cycle the way you have it laid out, adding test e later, then i would run hcgenerate 8 weeks up until the two week ester clearing phase before pct... then blast hcg at 1000 ius week right before pct... that's the best way to utilize it without the worry of side effects... i would HIGHLY recommend using n2guard with your orals and throughout your cycle, especially with tren... i also would add a few things... read my articles on gw-501516 coupled with tren... you can find it at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org You will be FAR better off adding this to your cycle... i would also consider adding proviron as well as a finisher... have you seen oxandrovar? i would run it the last 6 weeks at 2 caps a day... either that or winstrol along wth s4... you will see extreme muscle hardening and really clean up the gains from your cycle...

your pct definitely needs work... DO NOT use forma stanzol in pct... it has shown to be suppressive... not a good option... you also picked the wrong sarm for pct... here is a full pct layout for you and an article explaining as to why its so effective and necessary...

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgemerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

First of all. Thanks for the input guys. It's always good to get some second opinions.

I get your point, didn't really feel comfortable with the inital layout of HCG so that's why I came here for some input. And I agree with you, so I'll run it as you suggested. I will also change my PCT and go for the layout you gave me. Pretty new to SARMS, just used ostarine in my last PCT, so thanks for pointing me in the right direction :)

But regarding the caber I'll still go for my initial plan. Not everyone get raised prolactin etc and I don't want to run parkinson medication if I don't need to, so I'll just have it at home and use it if labs shows that I need to or I get symptoms. Last cycle with NPP my labs were good all along without taking any D2 agonist so hopefully I won't need it this time either.

Thanks again!

First of all. Thanks for the input guys. It's always good to get some second opinions.

I get your point, didn't really feel comfortable with the inital layout of HCG so that's why I came here for some input. And I agree with you, so I'll run it as you suggested. I will also change my PCT and go for the layout you gave me. Pretty new to SARMS, just used ostarine in my last PCT, so thanks for pointing me in the right direction :)

But regarding the caber I'll still go for my initial plan. Not everyone get raised prolactin etc and I don't want to run parkinson medication if I don't need to, so I'll just have it at home and use it if labs shows that I need to or I get symptoms. Last cycle with NPP my labs were good all along without taking any D2 agonist so hopefully I won't need it this time either.

Thanks again!

happy to help bro... you know your body... just keep an eye on the prolactin levels but i agree, if you don't need to use it then don't, just have it there if you need it... good luck on your cycle bro... make some of those tweaks and I assure you that you will get max results from it... Keep updates coming...

I think thats going to be too much aromasin for the amount of test you are using. But that's just my opinion

happy to help bro... you know your body... just keep an eye on the prolactin levels but i agree, if you don't need to use it then don't, just have it there if you need it... good luck on your cycle bro... make some of those tweaks and I assure you that you will get max results from it... Keep updates coming...

I definitely will. Thanks again. I will keep an eye on your progress as well. Good luck with the HGH bro, Im sure it'll be dope!!

I definitely will. Thanks again. I will keep an eye on your progress as well. Good luck with the HGH bro, Im sure it'll be dope!!

i started it today bro... 3 ius... i am going to stick with that dose for a few months at least and see how it goes and then assess from there...

if you need anything along the way, shoot me a pm and ill be happy to help... good luck man!

Top Bottom