Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some advice

sierra

Hi everyone I have been browsing the boards now and I have a couple of questions. I am thinking on taking it to the next level as far as supplementation. I was wondering who is on Anavar or Clen and which one is better with the least side affects? I know this may sound like a stupid question but I do not know where to buy or even who to ask for this stuff? Right now I am on PPA tablets 3x's a day, Norabol 4 tablets a day. Also if I want to try this new stuff would I have to stop what I am taking right now? Sorry for so many questions but I really needed to ask.:confused:

in regards to which one is better....

"I need to get downtown do i take the northbound bus or the east bound bus?" - kinda hard to answer that question if i don't know where you are and where downtown is right? To answer a question like this we need to your know your stats and goals...

but since you are even asking a question like this brings one thing to mind...

RESEARCH...

there is tons of good info on both these substances, use the search functionality, read read and read some more... you'll probably answer most of your questions and then some....

and as for your "where to buy", not appropriate for these boards, probably should edit it...

good luck
phem

Last edited:
Top Bottom