Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with my 2nd cycle!

2face

Hi, I am a 24 years old male 5'8" 78 kgs around 17% bf.
I was on Test-E 300mg per week for 4 weeks and dbol 20mg ED for 4 weeks, i had to stop the cycle because of a lower back injury. I followed a 3 week PCT of Nolva and Clomid(as these are the only two available here) and now it's been like 1 month that i am off steroids.

Okay so now i want to start my 2nd cycle, i am trying to get ripped this time. So could you please tell me what steroids should i use and how much? I read that taking steroids and cycles like this reduces the chances of making babies, anyways to prevent it? Or i guess since it's my 2nd cycle i won't be facing this problem?

bro, your not in good condition to be running a cycle at your body fat... you also seem to have a lack in any sort of knowledge about steroids, which is also very concerning... its great to ask questions and learn but you need to do some of your own research first becoming progressing into this sort of lifestyle... its dangerous to not be educated on what your doing...

you also did not list any sort of stats for us to work with... age/weight/height/body fat... saying you want to get ripped is of no help to us when we are evaluating how to help you... we need stats and a real goal to set something up conducive to your want from the cycle...

Hi, I am a 24 years old male 5'8" 78 kgs around 17% bf.
I was on Test-E 300mg per week for 4 weeks and dbol 20mg ED for 4 weeks, i had to stop the cycle because of a lower back injury. I followed a 3 week PCT of Nolva and Clomid(as these are the only two available here) and now it's been like 1 month that i am off steroids.

Okay so now i want to start my 2nd cycle, i am trying to get ripped this time. So could you please tell me what steroids should i use and how much? I read that taking steroids and cycles like this reduces the chances of making babies, anyways to prevent it? Or i guess since it's my 2nd cycle i won't be facing this problem?

Run a 12 week transformation diet. PM me if you want. But take the free wealthy knowledge from the brothers above me, roids are good when you've hit your natural potential.

Top Bottom