Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with bulking diet plz critique

wilst05

I have a friend that is 148lb, 26yr, 5'9. He will be using 35mg of Dbol for 4 week and 500mg of sustanon. I am trying to set up a bulking diet for him. This is were I need your help, It looks like this:

1. meal: oatmeal, cottage cheese
2. meal: Peanut butter, Banana, Cottage cheese
3. meal: Chicken,steak, or fish, veggies
4. meal: Tuna, Protein shake
workout
5. meal: Protein shake, and a carb drink
6. meal: Chicken,steak, or fish, veggies
Before bed
7. meal: Bowl of cereal

How long has he been training for, he is old enough to be using AAS...but doesnt seem ot have much of a base. You dont want carbs in your last meal, or any meal with fats. If you going to have peanut butter(which is a good way to pick up fats and calories) you should have it with a protein bar or something. Other than that the diet seems to be set up pretty well, the only thing that I would do is make every other meal a big one. I do that because if I eat a big meal about 2-2.5 hours later I am hungry enough to eat something small but not anytyhing too substantial, and then about an hour after that I am ready to eat something bigger again. Normally I make my carbs the smaller meals since I am trying to take in double my bodyweight in grams of protien(which he should be doing as long as his shakes are big).

wilst05 said:
I have a friend that is 148lb, 26yr, 5'9. He will be using 35mg of Dbol for 4 week and 500mg of sustanon. I am trying to set up a bulking diet for him. This is were I need your help, It looks like this:

1. meal: oatmeal, cottage cheese
2. meal: Peanut butter, Banana, Cottage cheese
3. meal: Chicken,steak, or fish, veggies
4. meal: Tuna, Protein shake
workout
5. meal: Protein shake, and a carb drink
6. meal: Chicken,steak, or fish, veggies
Before bed
7. meal: Bowl of cereal

dont beleave in building a natural base do you??? at 148lb he should be eating NOT taking shots/poping pills

Re: Re: Need help with bulking diet plz critique

serge said:

dont beleave in building a natural base do you??? at 148lb he should be eating NOT taking shots/poping pills

I second that...tell him to train natural and eat right for a few years

I have already tried that method with him. His mind is set on doing a cycle. Any other ways would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom