Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with an eating plan

bigguy591

can someone help me with an eating plan to gain muscle.
im 19 about 5.6/5.7 feet tall. probably about 15% bodyfat.

Im going to be working out about 4/5 times a week.

thanks

You need to list what your goals are, plus no one will soon feed you man come up with a pretty good plan your self then input it on here and we will try and tweak it around

Search other threads. Reading in the diet forum will answer a lot of questions for you. In short, Eat chicken Brown rice and broccoli, and as much as you can.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

can someone help me with an eating plan to gain muscle.
im 19 about 5.6/5.7 feet tall. probably about 15% bodyfat.

Im going to be working out about 4/5 times a week.

thanks

A combination of a hybrid TKD or balanced would be a good choice for your, it would depend on your body type. At 15% you're a bit heavy to gain mass, would prefer you around 12% for that, but it's still feasible to bulk @ 15% with the right body type.

hi, here a good nutrition tips to gain muscles:

1) Raw Fruits and Vegetables
Increase your fruit and vegetable servings for your muscle building process and your overall health in general. Fruits and vegetables contain fiber, vitamins and minerals which help you through the process.
2) Increase your Protein Content
Instead of eating heavy meals twice a day, eat small amounts every 3 to 4 hours and make sure all your meals have adequate amount of protein content. Good sources of protein include non-vegetarian food products like fish, chicken, eggs, beef, turkey and dairy products. Eating soya bean seeds is also recommended.
3) Drink Clean Water
How many times has your doctor encouraged you to drink a good amount of water? Apart from other benefits, drinking lots of water is like making your body suitable for good muscle growth. In ideal conditions, drinking at least one gallon of water a day is suggested. Also, keep drinking water during workouts which increases your muscle pumps. Drink clean water with numerous servings (with a time gap) as gulping huge amounts at one go will only increase your trips to the bathroom.

4) Supplements as a Part of Body Building
There are many types of body building supplements which help you to increase the level of 'creatinine' in the body. Protein shakes also help you post workouts.
5) Go for Red Meat
Red meat has a considerable amount of fat, but red meat also has good amount of B Vitamins required for muscular growth and volume.
good luck.

Top Bottom