Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help on diet.

littleflex

Hey guys I'm trying to follow this diet. I have to take in 190 grams of protein, 190 grams of carbs and 40 grams of fat, divided into 6 meals throughout the day. However I would like to bump up Protein intake to 200 grams a day but keep the rest the same. However I am fining it very hard to keep it on the dot, with the EXACT amount of P's, C's and F's. Here is a sample meal I did for a few days.

Meal 1
Nitro tec w 1 cup of skim milk
1 cup of skim milk with 20 peanut pieces

Pr= 40 g Ca=30g F= 8.5

Meal 2
Protein Bar
2 cups of skim milk

Sorry my comp messed up on the first one

SOrry my comp. messed up on the last thread i hadnt finished

Hey guys I'm trying to follow this diet. I have to take in 190 grams of protein, 190 grams of carbs and 40 grams of fat, divided into 6 meals throughout the day. However I would like to bump up Protein intake to 200 grams a day but keep the rest the same. However I am fining it very hard to keep it on the dot, with the EXACT amount of P's, C's and F's. Here is a sample meal I did for a few days.

Meal 1
Nitro tec w 1 cup of skim milk
1 cup of skim milk
1 Rice cake with 1 tsp of peanut butter

Pr= 40 g Ca=34g F= 8.5

Meal 2
Protein Bar
2 cups of skim milk
Oat meal 1 cup

Pr=30 g Ca= 57g fa = 8

Meal 3
Salad w vinegar and parmasan powder (no fat)
or sometimes just a bowl of broccli, green peppers and cucumbers
Glass of OJ
Omega Pills
3 egg whites
20 peanuts

Pr= 24 g Ca= 27g F= 8.5g

Meal 4
1 slice of whole wheat toast
Tuna can 2.5 servings

Pr= 36g Ca= 16g F=2.25

Meal 5 (before workout)
Salad ( clean with Vinegar and Parmasan no fat cheese) - Need some taste.. or sometimes just a bowl of broccli, green peppers and cucumbers
one deer burger
1 bowl of cerereal
1 cup of skim milk
1 egg white

Pr = 34g Ca = 39g Fa= 10g

Meal 6 ( Post Workout)
1 nitro tec shake
2 cups of skim milk

Pr= 40g Ca= 28g Fa= 1.5

Total Estimate Pr= 204, Ca= 191 Fa= 38.45

Alright well this is pretty close but how are my food choices??? Also is my fat intake enough maybe i should take two more Omega pills?? Anyway I would just like you guys to critisize the shit out of my diet PLEASE! and tell me what i sould do to make it better and stay within the 200/190/40 Thanx alot. Also do you think this is enough for me to eat while doing cardio 3 times a week, plus 4-5 days a week of wieght training?? Anyway well let me know... Thanx alot

"There are only two options regarding comitment. You're either IN or you're OUT. There's no such thing as life in-between." - Pat Riley

" If we are strong are strength will speak for itself, if we are weak words will be of no help" ~ J.F.K.

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can doit, as long as you really believe 100 percent."

"Remeber... when you are not practicing, someone somewhere, is practicing, and when you meet hime he will win." ~ Bill Bradley

that diet is quite bad.here is how to fix it1=protein is too low-aim for 300g a day.2-cut out the powders and milk,oj and nuts should be cut out,whole wheat toast is awful,cereal is horrible. This almost looks like a joke diet-but if you are serious, you need to eat fish,chicken,turkey.

maybe I think he trying to CUTT??? since he trying to balance carbs and protein with 190?

from expereince I think the higher the protein ,even though at times i argue myself..........It benefited me ,keep my muscle feeling harder at some parts and also controlled carb cravings.......

Thanx Killerloop

ACtually guys I was just trying to get into better shape, mainly to maintain, but just lose a few lbs of body fat. I got out of shape when i studied abroad for Winter Session in Costa Rica, but i'm almost back into shape. I've lost about 8lbs of bf in the last 3 weeks. So i only want to lose a few more. Anyway this is a maintaining diet i Caluculated from my bf% and i got it out of a program in a book. Anyway Should i switch some of my food choices as diamonddiceclay says?

hey diamonddiceclay why don't you shut the fuck up.

yea he is trying to cut

Top Bottom