Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need HELP from the Board members on THIS !

jerky

So training begins very soon.

I will be in lockdown for 9 days on an oil rig and I have to bring all of MY Own food for those 9 days.

Its not a joke as its pretty hard work. I am ready for it for sure however from a food standpoint one of my ideas and I assume some of you will think I am fucking nuts to do this, was to load up on apples, oranges, banana's and strawberries and a heavy weight protein mix + Nuts,and just drink this shit out of that Blended in a Ninja blender. I realize its a bit unorthodox for most but I just cant see myself loading up on a bunch of carbed up food and meats and shit that is going to make me all sluggish and feel like shit.

Any suggestions ???? What would you bring/eat.

They have full cooking kitchen and fridge for all foods.

I would really appreciate all feedback. As far as budget for the 9 days of food I have plenty of $$$ for that.

Thanks

It isn't crazy to get a job like that, probably pays good. First you need to stay healthy. Black tea is excellent for keeping well under stress. Brew up a pot everyday unsweetened use it to stay hydrated. Yogurt is excellent for digestive health, everyday or every couple days. Sauerkraut often to help digestion. Fruits as you mentioned. Oatmeal instant with peanut butter. If possible lots of eggs and whey protein everyday, lots of healthy nutrients and protein there. Bring foods that ease stress. I have listed most of the basic ones that keep me healthy that I use. I especially like the black tea because I work in a heart catch lab which is often highly stressful and hospitals have lots of germs. I've found that black tea over and over is great all around. I get mine from Teavana, my morning mate its called and I add some chinese loose leaf black tea to that also, but earl Greg or other cheap orange pekoe standard black teas are just as good, with no milk and sweetener. Last thing I would bring is regular or dried milk for cereal.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom