Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Australian Diet pill

21inch_arms

Hey Mr. Australia,
Or any other Blokes or Sheila's out there with a good memory of the outback. Please help me find the name of this great diet pill that gives you a euphoric high for about 12 hours but has no crash. Total suppressant better than ampthet and It's only found in Aussie and I herd it's cheap, I herd about it from a Australian Master-mind and plan on ordering some it can be found. You know who you are and I know your online right now, so please help me out.

Bro, I have never heard of such a pill here, the only one that comes to mind is ephedrine, and even that is banned, so i highly doubt that there is a stronger one which is available here.

No actually this has been around sence the late 80's but I don't know the name and I suspect that only a true hardcore Aussie is going to know what I'm talking about, someone that has been around for a while.

OK I herd that it's never been seen in the states, maybe G Grundy knows what it is. I think I've seen his name on the board. I herd about it from a Aussie Body Builder that knows what's up when it comes to Training and Supplementation. Now I'll probably talk to him in a couple weeks but I'd rather find out ASAP so that I can get it over to Mex.

i used to know bro's that put crystal,ephidrine, anavar, yohimbee crushed up in a capsule. maybe this is what you are talking about. heh, heh:D

Bump- seems to be interesting info and maybe somebody on the board has come across this!

Bro,
I think i know what your talking about, the product you are talking about is Duramine it an Australian Drug used in weight loss.....it is an amphetamine(spelling???)
Its main purpose is as a appetite suppressant, and is only availiable by prescription. Ive heard it gives a very good high for about 10 hours also. It was around a fair bit a few years ago, but have no seen it around lately.

That's it I swear and from what I have herd it's the best weight loss drug available and it's non-adictive, unlike a-meth products. I owe you big time thanks. If any of you have herd about this please speak up. I can't seem to find it anywhere but if an Aussie sorce can ship it to Mex the rest is history. Thanks Again DownUnder!

Top Bottom