Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice on diet

CherryPie

My stats are: 5'7 156lbs BF? Measurements are
People say I'm solid not bulky, but I can't fit into any of my clothes from last year

chest 36"
calves 17"
bi 13"
thighs 24"

I did a cycle of winny (40ccs)
I just competed in June. Started my diet in April at 140. I thought with the winny I'd drop to 130-135, NOT!

Contest diet:

Breakfast 1 can of tuna
F/F dannon yogurt
snack Protein shake w/water
Lunch 1/2 package of ground turkey. no spices,or
1 can of tuna, chicken or fish
romaine salad with f/f dressing
snack Protein shake w/water
Dinner same as lunch.
after the gym Protein shake w/water

Supplements Multi vitamin, fat burner, aminos, winny

workout regimen:

Monday Back, Bis, Hams, 45 cardio
Tues 1.5 hrs Cardio
Wed Quads
Thurs chest, hams 45 cardio
Fri 1.5 hrs cardio
Sat shoulders, tris, 45 cardio

abs & calves every other day!

I did this for 12 weeks. Gained 7lbs of muscle with the winny. Did not lose much BF. 1-2 wks after the show my ankles swolled up like balloons, shins were killing me, and I'm up to 156. WTF happened!

I haven't been too clean with my diet at the moment but last year I weighed 125 and I did the same workout pretty much and I ate good. No contest diet.

I asked my trainer what the hell happened and why I didn't lose any weight and his response was because I was intaking so much protein. I competed in Figure and they told me I could of beat some of the BB girls. I want to be 124 again.
I plan on competing in Nov. so I'll start my contest diet in August but I don't want the same one becuz I think it did more harm then good.
I got off the pill in April thinking I would lose some of that weight while dieting.
I want to do a cycle of Anavar, Clen w/this diet.

Any suggestions, please help!!!

I wish someone had told you this before the winny....It cuts in men but tends to due the opposite for women. Adds bulk. Definately something to stay away from. It reset my metabolism and it sounds as if you are having the same problem as I. I wish us both luck..

Star

Any fats in your diet? I saw none except the ground turkey.
EFA's -essential! (hence the name, essential fatty acids)or flax work well w/ chic, tuna, pro shake. AS only help if all else is in line.
Winny didn't do much for me either- had heard many women in fitness comp were using it- had to try it- never again.
Good luck!

The only fats I consumed were nuts and natural PB. I've heard too many negative things about winny for women. After my cycle, the guy who put together my schedule/diet told me that might have an effect on me opposite of men. Yeah, you should of informed me that before spending the $ & time. Duma$$! Live and learn. As a woman, it takes us much more effort and it seems as if the more effort the harder it takes to downsize.

I can't take flaxseed oil. I take a teaspoon and it makes me vomit.

Thanks

I use flax meal, same benefits as the oil, but tastes slightly nutty. I mix it in yogurt or oatmeal, or peanut butter.

I'd add some complex carbs to your diet--oatmeal, yams, brown rice.

Top Bottom