Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need a mods help

Abrook09

I think i just got burned for a grand. Can any mod out there please give me a hand or give me a clue what to do other than live and learn.

Are you 100% sure you have been scammed?

Has he actually admitted to scamming you or is this just an assumption. How long has it been since you sent funds? Where you told a time frame for delivery and has it been much longer than this?

E-mail a moderator with all these details plus the gentlemans name who you made the deal with.

Did he come backed by references of Vets and Moderators or was he a scammer from the word go?

Alternatively you can e-mail me and I can see what I can do if anything. Sometimes, life teaches us and unfortunately there is not always positive coming out of trying to get your money back.

As a wise man once told me, Hope for the best, expect for the worst.

Peace

------------------
Search Click here to save people headache

E2's Steroid Pictures Pictures of many different drugs.

AJC' Steroid Profiles Profiles of many different steroids

2Thick's Injection Procedures Site Complete with Pictures and Diagrams!

Finaplix by Mr H A complete guide to Fina

I hope you didn't lay down a grand without building a strong trust, and good relationship with someone!

I am so sorry to hear this. Did you read Secrets 2001? The info could have prevented this.
http://www.elitefitness.com/reports/secrets2000.html

Also, email us who it is, so we can update Secrets if he is not already listed as a known scammer.
------------------
Yours in sport,

George

George Spellwin
Research Director

Tell four friends about elitefitness.com and get a FREE report, "Anabolic Steroid and Supplement Secrets the Pros and Models Pray You Never Find Out!"
Click here to Give them a free subscription to Elite Fitness News.

Act now, this is available for a limited time only!

[This message has been edited by George Spellwin (edited April 23, 2001).]

Top Bottom