Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural peanut butter?s

nitrousr

I was wondering how you are incorporating peanut butter into your current diets? A table spoon or two spread out thru the day or mixed in with one of your meals. Thanks

I was wondering how you are incorporating peanut butter into your current diets? A table spoon or two spread out thru the day or mixed in with one of your meals. Thanks

I make protein bars with a recipie i found online.

Sorry I cant remember the orrigonal place i found it or who posted it but they taste great. I have modified the ingredients slightly for a better concistency and more protien. Takes about 10 mins to make and 20 to set.

236g organic crunchy PB
226g good quality set honey
110g oats
129g (4scoops) chocolate protien powder
Tsp vanilla essence

Heat the PB and honey in a bowl in microwave for 80sec on full

Mix into the oats and pro powder in a mixing bowl and add van ess.

If doesnt mix in completely add a splash of water

Once mixed into a sort of dough conistency add too a 12x9" foil baking tray that has been greased with olive oil. I use the back of a desert spoon (oiled) to kind of pat it and spread it out packing it down tight

Put in fridge to set

20 mins later press from the tray and cut into 10 pieces and wrap individually in clingfilm and keep in fridge.

There ya have it one of the tasteyest protien bars i've ever tasted. And its all good for you... they last me about a week but i'm sure they would keep for a little longer.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I just eat tablespoons of it.. you also want to check out almond butter! Both are great stuff!

OMGhench.. that recipe looks damn good. nutrition facts on a serving?

I just eat tablespoons of it.. you also want to check out almond butter! Both are great stuff!

OMGhench.. that recipe looks damn good. nutrition facts on a serving?

I can get them and postem but i worked it all out on a spreadsheet at work and I'm not in till 3rd may. I'll post em up ina few days.... off top of head but not accurate.... 19g protien 26g carb exact figs to follow.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Top Bottom