Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natglutes . . .

Superbabe

Never spoken t'you b4 nat but I seen your pics.

What's your routine in the gym?

And what do you supplement with?;)

Superbabe

Hi:)
My routine is very basic.............hard core and intense
My lower body
Quads-leg press/smith machine squats/lunges/step ups/
Hamstrings-lying or sitting leg curl/stiff dead lifts/
Calves-sitting calf 15-25reps
standing calf raises 15-20reps
Walking on my toes as much as I can........like ballerinas..........they have the best calf development.
Dont train as heavy anymore on my legs...........mainly 3-5 sets of 12-15(med weight)
Upper body
Biceps/triceps
Dumbell/barbell curl
Cables
triceps dips/extension/rope/kick backs
Delts-military press, flyes,front raises
Upper body I train as heavy as I can.........to build more mass.........Ive already gained enough mass in my legs, so my main goal is to get more leaner and cut.
I take Thermo-lean 3times a day.........
My first cycle that Ive started 2months ago........anavar
Started taking winstrol..........only been 2weeks..........will see.
What r u taking ?

Well, I've been training a little while now but b4 I go for anything to make me bigger/harder I've got to be honest with myself and kick my bf alttle lower so that I can have a good look at what I've got . . . so I've ordered some clen and I'm gonna cycle it 2weeks on, 2off, see how that goes. tried the usual stuff, ECA and xenadrine . . . but I'm a BIG fan of coffee, have been all my life so these products tend to have little effect on me, even if I cut out coffee for a long period of time.

As far as working out, I've just changed jobs and now I work out 4day on 4days off cos that's all the time I have. The change seems to have done good (used to be 6 days on 1 off) because I've gotten loads stronger.

So at the moment, my routine in the gym is this . . .

Day 0ne LEGS to the death . . .
Day Two Back and Bis
Days Three Chest and Tris
Day Four Shoulders and the little bits (forearms, calves etc.)

Cardio a little (30mins) every day, also abs.

I've just joined a cool new gym that is totally hardcore. I wanted to join it straight off but there was no way I'd have been able to lift anything there. But now I'm showing up the men . . .

How's the anvar working for you?

Superbabe

Seems like you are doing a great job............I love my coffee too, cant wake up without my java.
I dont really have that much time for working out anymore, but it works for me..........3-4 days a week....I do cardio 3times a week......
Anavar is working great ........I have 2 more weeks to go on Anavar......Its summer anyway..........so Im going for a leaner look............as soon as the wheather gets colder............Im going to bulk up a bit.
Good Luck...........:)

Top Bottom