Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Naked People Were...

Y_Lifter said:
Post up the Pic's Bro.......

You'll have to ask my 20yo son for the pics... and maybe he has some of why my picnic table is in 20 pieces and whatever the hell went on in my hot tub....
"I just had a few people over" YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!
 
at least your son throws a good party.

as if he got laid, and then ask if he has any new rashes. or any old ones.

then beat the shit out of him with a high heeled shoe.
 
The famous "few people" over phrase, huh?

Hey, at least they kept it outside....

Better go check the bedroom....Does your bed look un-made or the pillows in different places? Naughty sex in mom and pop's bed goin on too?
 
Vixen - they did a fair job of covering their tracks, even rearranged my fridge so it didn't look like it had been full of beer. I washed all the sheets cause I KNOW what went on. As for superchlorinating the hot tub - my husband made my son and a few of his buddies drain it and scrub it with toothbrushes, I don't think there was any bacteria in it as it was at least 110 proof.
He paid his 8 year old sister to stand with a straight face and tell us that SHE had broke the picnic table. My son is normally a pretty bright kid, I can't imagine that he thought that I would actually believe that.

Where they messed up was.
A. we live in a small town and some of the guys my husband rides with live right down the street so when they came to meet us later in the week the FIRST thing they said was "Hell of a party at your house last night"
B. When you put your parents shot glass collection in the dishwasher you need to remember to empty it
C. Remeber who taught you to make mint juleps in a coffee can and don't leave the empty can sitting on the kitchen counter
D. Check the curb for bottle tops as there are normally not 50-75 Bud Ice tops laying in the gutter in front of the house.
E. Get some smarter friends as it was wayyyyyyy too easy to get them to tell us that you passed out in the shop but THEY kept things under control.
F. the guy across the street enjoys a naked trampoline show as much as anyone.
 
OH shit... this is one of the best stories...EVER!
 
this really is great.

that is what I would think a 14-16 year old would pull.
20yr old doing it... well, I guess I don't know the youth of today that well :) (I'm only 25)
 
1000012074_1027200145059PM0.2544628.jpg
 
So, if this was your kid what would you do????
Would you be glad they were doing it at your house rather than out drinking and driving or would you be mad as hell because if one of their drunk little asses had drown in your hot tub you would be liable???
 
Damn straight on the drinking at home part..I would rather have them home!

You do bring up a damn good point on them drowning while you were not there....Yikes...that is some scary shit to think about!
 
I'd be glad the kid was safe, and glad he had a good time, but pissed that he didn't ask and just did it - for exactly the reason you say - legal and safety issues.
 
Temple01 said:
So, if this was your kid what would you do????
Would you be glad they were doing it at your house rather than out drinking and driving or would you be mad as hell because if one of their drunk little asses had drown in your hot tub you would be liable???

Just supply them with some swim floaties and they are golden!
 
LOL, yeah Wodin - it's funny as hell when it's not your house.
Actually I would rather they did it at home but torturing him for a couple of days was almost more fun than the vacation. Told him that I didn't think he was responsible enough to go to college so I wouldn't be writing out that tuition check.

The people who really LOVED this story was my parents - there was zero sympathy for me from them. My sister has such a big mouth....
 
Go easy on him. Just have him clean it up :) and buy a new picnic table. I have a little boy and I can only imagine what HELL he's going to cause me and my husband.
 
That reminds me of a time in my youth. I really DID have only a few friends (2) over but we somehow managed to do some serious damage. My parents ended up having to replace the carpet because my dumbass friend decided it would be funny to dump the barf bucket on my other friends head. We were 16 by the way.:angel:
 
Temple01 said:
So, if this was your kid what would you do????
Would you be glad they were doing it at your house rather than out drinking and driving or would you be mad as hell because if one of their drunk little asses had drown in your hot tub you would be liable???

Hell, he sounds like a pretty normal, well functioning, horny kid Temple.

Funny how we view things differetly according to age. If it was you and your husband throwing the party, it would have been termed a swingers party:D It has all the classic hallmarks of one.
 
Actually we were more amused by it all than "good" parents would be. He did learn to make mint juleps in a coffee can ( need to post the recipe for those) from one of our friends, after all. The alternative where we live is for them to drive 30 miles out in the middle of nowhere, build a bonfire and then drive home trashed. We now have an understanding that if he does it again he will tell us or at least not lie to us when we find out. Somehow they missed the new stereo system in the living room that will rattle the windows on houses 4 doors down so I guess I should be grateful for that as we probably would have had the police at my house had they figured that one out.


I think maybe I need to start putting condoms in the cookie jar cause I REALLY don't want to be a grandma any time soon.
 
spatts said:
Temple, I'm really sorry about your picnic table. It's just that, well, that guy called me chicken. In any case, I think we could've just taken care of this by PM.

Your day is coming sweetie!!! And much sooner than you think. The really disturbing thing about it is that even at 20 they still look a bit like they did when they were 2 and sweet and loved their mommy. The one that pulled this off was my "GOOD" child, I have an 8 year old daughter that would throw that kind of party today if she could just get us to leave her alone long enough...I am afraid...I am very afraid.
 
Temple,

They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I detect there is something about your's and your husband's lifestyle you're not telling us;)
 
vinylgroover said:
Temple,

They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I detect there is something about your's and your husband's lifestyle you're not telling us;)

Well i heard just a teeny bit and DAMN! LADY!!!

YOU ARE IN SOME FUCKING DEEP SHIT!!!

BWAHAHAhahahahahahhahahahahahaaa ;)
 
VG - We are both getting EXACTLY what we deserve. Part of the lecture we gave him was "don't try to bullshit us as there is NOTHING that you could do that we didn't do more of or better" and we aren't exactly sitting in our rocking chairs on the front porch now - we were on vacation at the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally after all. ;)
 
Haha, more confirmation of the accuracy of the apple tree theory:D

I'm looking forward to the story of the party your 20 year old daughter is going to throw..........even if it is 12 years away.
 
Top Bottom