Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2-Shred-Stack ??'s

sixxtoes

Hey guys, it has been awhile since i have been on here, but no one has ever steered me wrong here yet!

Since starting my new job, i have gone from an in shape 215 to a gut hanging 245 in the last year. Now it is time to get back into shape.

Now to my question. I have read great things about this stack and am ready to pull the trigger, but... My job requires me to be on my toes at all time (lets just say i put people in jail). Will this stack make me crash even a little, or will i get a constant level of energy all day.

Thx guys and it feels good to be back

I never experienced any crash or even jitters. Kind of like having some coffee without a crash. You going to be working out a few days a weeek as well.

Look into N2KTS. Green apple was my favorite flavor.

Hit me up with any questions in thread or pm. I can get you a discount code to bro.

Welcome back.

I second the n2kts green apple just tried it tonight and was very impressed.far as the stack you shouldn't feel any crash I haven't heard of people crashing on it

Top Bottom