Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2 said to share this

teddybear

Hi Im Teddybear as you can tell I rarely post (here anyways),but this is a experence I had last year.
Quote posted by teddybear
Quote posted by needtogetaas
Quote posted by teddybear
Quote posted by needtogetaas
teddybear,

Hello buddy, I am closing my physical store location now and selling all of my top brand supplements on my online store.

Please come check it out and see if there is anything you like:

http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Retail-Store-c31/

The physical store just takes too much of my time to manage and I rather spend more time here helping you guys out and reaching more people every day.

Thank You!

Please reply back with any questions or if you just need help with your diet and training.

Hello n2 it has been 10 months since I wrote to you .Im doing great. At the time I wrote to you I had hurt myself with the gh peps (diabetes,liver damage) I have reserched the web about GH and this is not uncommon GH is known to induce diabetes type 2(like me). Odveusly I stopped the peps right away everything returned to normal and I searched the web reading everything I could about reversing diabetes . In short I succeeded in reversing the diabetes, I was able to change my diet and added some cardio and droped my body fat from 17%to12%.My doctor was impressed. I rarely check blood sugar anymore, it is always normal. Im on cycle again ,1000mg of test-e per week,and 50mg of dbol ED. Good to hear from you n2.

wow that is awesome bro..

Can you tell me more about it?

Ok I hurt myself with the GHpeps.I got light headed and I had chest pains (low on the chest).I stopped the peps and went to the doctor he did alot of tests like bloodwork,and ekg's ect. even a stress test on my heart because of the pains in my chest.
My heart came in at well above adverge health.(good)
My A1C came in at 7.5 (diabetes II),and the liver numbers were poor to . Like I said I searched the web for info on this and I found that GH induces diabetes insome people. It makes insulin resistance raise(diabetes II) The pain in my lower chest I felt was my liver.The doctor said fatty liver disease.I researched and found this acompanys diabetes (commonly)(none acohalic fatty liver).The fat settles into the liver giving it a greasy look. The web said there is a strange absence of meds for the liver because the best cure for the liver is to stop the meds/alcohal,ect that is harming it , and the liver has a amazing ability to regenerate itself.The web said a doctor can remove a large % of the liver and in a month they opend the person back up to find a full liver like nothing happend. But the liver has limits.Also the best diet to cure fatty liver is a low carb. high protien diet,with quility exersize.The liver must lose its fat first then it pulls fat from other parts of the body.So with the fear of meeting god in me I took my carbs down to 100 grams a day and increased my protien up to 400+ a day. Then fat melted off me before my eyes.during this my blood sugar numbers retured to normal and the chest pains disaperd.I figured out, that I was per diabetic when I started the peps.And I think that my body reacted to the peps in a abnormal way.The amount of peps I did should have made about 3-4 iu's of GH a day.For me maybey it made 6-10 iu's a day???? Also I was eating to many carbs.I realised the strange simularity between the diabetic diet and the bodybuilder diet.Only the amounts are different.
A few months later I did a test-e/tren-e cycle and got down to 10.5% body fat.Looking good to.I did 500mg of test per week/600mg of tren-e per week.
At this time I think Im at 13% fat and holding .This diet has done more for my body then all the cycles I have done put together,I always advise people to limit carbs but no one realy listens.LOL And another thing about the relationship between GH and diabetes is Gh only does this for a few months after some time the GH no longer afects insulin resistance. sorry for the long read. N2 Teddybear

This is awesome you should share with the forums man
The peps I did were ghrp-2@100mcg , and cjc1295 without dac@100mcg both three times a day.I did them for two weeks before getting serious sides (heated flushes,lightheadedness,lower chest pains,a 30 day long headach)
I learned alot quikly about HGH and insulin resistance. the two are deffinitly related. I also learned about what to much insulin resistance does and the affects of to much insulin in the body can do (not just going hypo)some sides for to much insulin are raised blood pressure,abdominal fat , poor cholesterol numbers,ect.ect.)
All this says get your diet in order,or be happy fat.And lighten up on the carbs shesh. Teddybear

Top Bottom