Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N-Acetyl-Cysteine

I use to use it. It's a great product which is a precursor to glutathione. I had used 1200 milligrams a day total. Bill Phillips use to plug it a lot. I remember it had many benefits, and worked like an antioxidant. Can't remember the details though. I'll dig up some old issues of MM2K and submit the info here.

BS

NAC, N-acetyl cysteine is an acety-bonded form of the non-essential amino acid cysteine, and its only stable form since pure cysteine readily converts to cystine.

First of all any literature on the beneficial effects of NAC are limited to its medical use in inhalers and powders as a broncho-dilator and in its use in combination with target-specific anti-biotics for the treatment of bronchitis.

As far as the physiology goes I think its important that anyone thinking of using it knows that it readily excretes zinc, copper and iron from the body, three minerals that have deeper inherent anabolic properties than NAC itself. Its also important to remember that as an athlete you most likely already are deficient in zinc and maybe iron.

Top Bottom