Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Myfitnesspal anyone??

steph79

I have been using myfitnesspal for a while and even now I no longer need to lose but to keep track.. Trying not to let it become too much of an obsession!! I work with horses and found another app that tells you roughly how many calories activities burn off which is good because on my yard days I was beating myself up for eating over my calories because I was obviously more hungry and burning up more!! Myfitnesspal will take into account activities such as aerobics, spinning and horse riding but mucking out horses for an hour and a half or sweeping and weeding the yard just isn't on there!! Also strength training it gives you nothing back.. Other than that it has been a useful app just wondering whether it does make me become a little obsessed over calories all very well when I was trying to lose but now 7st 12 that is 110 pounds btw am 5ft 2 so well within my healthy bmi.. Does anyone else use this app have you found it helpful? Have you found you have gotten abit too obsessed over calories?

I use it bro. Great app. Obsession is a good thing if you ask me because if your not you will not have the drive to hit your goals. Personally I am very strict for 4 days and allow a little freedom for 3.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

I use it and I love it...I track everything I eat...great app and I've lost tons of weight because of it

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Top Bottom