Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Testosterone Enanthate Cycle.

Yehw

Hey I'm 22 years old and planning to start my first cycle of testosterone enanthate. It will be a 500mg/week and I just wanted to post my diet here so you guys can rate it and give me some advice.

Meal 1: (Morning) 25g Protein Whey 100, Oatmeals 100g.
Meal 2: (3hours later) 25g Protein Whey 100, 1 chicken breast, 200g rice.
Meal 3: (Before the gym) 1 tuna about 25g protein, 1 banana.
Meal 4: (After the gym) Protein 25g Whey 100
Meal 5: (When I come home) 1 chicken breast, 200g rice.
Meal 6: Cotton Cheese 250g, 25g Protein Whey 100

I know I can improve it so if you guys have some advice please let me know. Thanks.

Sweet potato ... More rice more oats in the morning maybe even a mass gainer shake in the mornings...?
A cheat meal every so often could hurt either to spike your appetite

100grams of oats are like a full soup plate. Is it good to go with mass gainer when on cycle? I prefer real food and whey protein but I sure can go with mass gainer if its good.

U r relying way too much on protein and whey shakes. U need to rely more on real food. Lean beef, chicken, fish etc. Supplements means in addition too. 85% of ur diet should be whole foods. Eat eggs in the morning with ur oatmeal. Eat meat, veggies, and rice or potatoes 4-5 times after that. I only drink protein shake when i wake up to get fast protein while im cooking and after my workout til i get home and cook my post workout meal
Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

How about:

Meal 1: 100g oatmeals, 4 eggs, Whey 100 25g Protein Shake
Meal 2: 400g rice, 1 chicken breast, veggies
Meal 3: 1 tuna 25g protein, 1 sweet potato, 1 banana
Meal 4: 400g rice, 1 chicken breast, veggies
Meal 5: Whey 100 25g Protein Shake, Cotton cheese 125g

When you count the rice on how much to eat, do you count it before or after you cook it? Because when I cook 400g of rice, it becomes like 1kg once its cooked.

How about:

When you count the rice on how much to eat, do you count it before or after you cook it? Because when I cook 400g of rice, it becomes like 1kg once its cooked.

Thats def a lot better. Once u start this u will notice u get hungrier and hungrier. Then u can bump up to six meals a day. I eat every 2.5-3 hrs. As far as the rice i go by cup and that is cooked. I eat 1.5 cups or one baked potatoe with every meal except the first one which i eat 1.5 cups of oatmeal. U could also try this. Upon waking go drink ur protein shake. I drink 50g of hydrolysed protein for fast absorption and quick nutrition to the body. Then i go brush teeth take shower etc then cook my food. This usually takes 1-1.5 hrs and then eat my eggs and oatmeal. Within 2.5 hrs uve takin in 100 g of protein and carbed up setting the tone for the rest of the day

How about:

What is ur body weight? At minumum i would suggest 1.5 g of protein per body lb. By my estimates ur a little over 200 g or so....

Top Bottom